Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do i need to be jealous if my husband is giving his female colleague extra attention.?

She is in account dept but all his personal info (away from office, etc), he tells her instead of proper channel. So, everytime anyone looking for him they need to check with her (which is inconvenient because they cant go in the acct office). Is this right of him?Do i need to be jealous if my husband is giving his female colleague extra attention.?
Why is he checking out with someone who's not in his department for? That's weird. I guess I'd just ask him why he's letting her know where he is first. Is that all he does though is let her know where he's going? Maybe she's also the admin of the company/department. Maybe there's another reason why he's checking out with her. Do i need to be jealous if my husband is giving his female colleague extra attention.?
work life and home life are different... i don't think that you'd want his business colleagues calling YOU about work issues, would you? someone must have to do it if he isn't at the office.





If you want to be jealous, then do so. If you have jealousy issues, it's probably a result of low self-esteem. I'd consider therapy if jealousy is an on-going issue in your life.


.
I would but that is just me. I am a jealous person. But I mean if there hasn't been any huge situation to make you think that something more is going on then I would just sit back and relax. No sense in making a argument over nothing and putting the idea in is head you know? Good luck hun. =]
As long as he roost at your home, you need not v jealous. Fantasy s natural. I believe, he will always be faithful to you.
I don't think you should worry too much unless he has given you a reason to,or she has. Just keep your eyes open though cause you never know.
I would keep both eyes open.



never jump to conclusions without the facts it can only lead to trouble
I'd keep my antennaes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment