Thursday, July 29, 2010

My husband and I are thinking about spending the extra money on tempurpedic pillows. Do you have one?

Is it comfortable? Is it worth the $130 price?My husband and I are thinking about spending the extra money on tempurpedic pillows. Do you have one?
Absolutely, positively worth every single penny. I even purchased a travel size for when we vacation. Wouldn't sleep without one. Wonderful for neck and shoulder problems.My husband and I are thinking about spending the extra money on tempurpedic pillows. Do you have one?
Yes, they are quite comfortable and are made of mould resistant material as well. I would try one if I were in your position.
Yes I do have one it came with the bed and I have had it for about five years now and it is very hard to sleep with any other pillow for me it is the best pillow I have ever had.
They are wonderful. I found one for under $30.00. Since I changed to this type of pillow I have had no more migraines or sore neck. I can even sleep without removing my earrings and it doesn't bother me a bit. You should definately get one!
Mine is not the tempurpedic brand - but I bought mine at Costco for about $40. I have had it for 2 years and it's the ONLY pillow I will sleep on. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment