Thursday, July 29, 2010

My husband is a very niceman but he doesnt like my parents and brother he keeps on abusing them from the start?

I got married 17 years ago.I have 2 kids also.He talks very bad about my parents for nothing to my children in private.I dont understand My husband is a very niceman but he doesnt like my parents and brother he keeps on abusing them from the start?
if he ';abuses'; your family he is NOT a very nice man. He is intentionally trying to keep you from your family and he is dangerousMy husband is a very niceman but he doesnt like my parents and brother he keeps on abusing them from the start?
If you are that unhappy and it sounds like you are, then why don't you start the new year off right and just leave him.





Not divorce yet, just leave him, why spend your life with someone who makes your life and everyone in your life miserable.





You have the power, everyone does, if your life is that miserable, then just leave and make that change for the new year.





Husbands come and go, but parents and siblings are forever, and if he is not showing respect towards your loved ones, then he is not worth staying with and spending the rest of your life with.





When I met my husband, he immediately showed respect towards my family and I loved it, that is one quality I loved about him.!!





He did it sixteen years ago and now it is going on seventeen years!!! With an 11 year old daughter also!!!!





Honey, it is all about respect, and if you and your family are not getting it, then leave him.





If he does not respect you and your family, he does not respect himself.
I feel that your husband is not being very understanding towards your family members. If he truly loved you, he would have accepted your family then.


And now that you have kids, the way he tells your kids about your parents and brother just shows that he doesn't have respect for them.





It's a really long time, 17 years. And this kind of thing happened for 17 years. It's not healthy to let things remain like this. You need to let your husband know how you feel about it. How would he feel if you treated his family like this? Speak to him in private, and once he gets your message and changes, let your kids understand the whole misunderstanding, and erase all the bad thoughts inputted by your husband about your parents and your brother.


Hope this helps :)
This is not fair to you or your kids. They need to decide for themselves about their Grand Parents and Uncle. And he is not a nice man if this is what he is doing, you need to tell him to stop telling your kids, and keep it to himself. He also needs to be gracious when he is around them.
you need to talk to him and ask him why and then explain that it is unfair to do that to your children, he needs to have more respect for his childrens relationship and for your family
He can't be too nice if he doesn't like you family. Respect is a two way street.
tell him to stop it now-dont back off he is an arrogant ***

No comments:

Post a Comment