Thursday, July 29, 2010

How can i get my husband's ex wife to stop stalking and terrorizing me?

She's insanely jealous but we cannot get a restraining order without proof.How can i get my husband's ex wife to stop stalking and terrorizing me?
Start gathering the proof. Get a video camera. Record her actions. Get an answering machine that can record her phone calls. When you've got the goods, go to a judge.How can i get my husband's ex wife to stop stalking and terrorizing me?
U can be like me and my husband are together u need to get over it OK women my husband loves me not u
Restraining order is what my bf said. But I say...she obviously does not know who she's terrorizing. You have two options, stoop to her level and show her what it's like or confront her.
I know .357 ways.
move
you dont need physical proof to file a RO. however, you should document any kind of harrasment to submit to the courts when filing your case.

No comments:

Post a Comment