Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Husband and I are TTC and the question I have is about Health Insurance?

Does anyone know of any health insurance programs in the state of Ohio that cover fertility/repoductive procedures?


I'm also looking for a support group that is free and has information on the subject.


Any suggestions would be appreciated.


Thanks!My Husband and I are TTC and the question I have is about Health Insurance?
Don't know about insurance in Ohio, but my insurance in Ma covered IVF with ICSI.


You will find answers to this and many other question I'm sure you have @ fertilethoughts.com. Great bunch of helpful, experienced people there.My Husband and I are TTC and the question I have is about Health Insurance?
I believe that many people that undergo infertility treatment have to patch together a financial support system because many health plans provide partial coverage, especially for medications, but far fewer offer full coverage. I would begin with selecting the physician and medical facility you would like to work with and find out if they provide financial assistance or can point you in the right direction in terms of a health plan they like to deal with. I would also talk with other people who have gone, or who are going, through what you and your husband are going through. I鈥檝e included three links to support groups. The first is Fertility A to Z, the next is to Ohio support groups, and the third one is a collection of infertility treatment links.





You might try calling multiple infertility treatment centers and finding out which health plan seems to be the most popular/widely accepted. Then talk with multiple Ohio health insurance agents and have them do some legwork for you. You can review Ohio health plans and speak to agents without any obligation at MostChoice.com.





You can find MostChoice here: http://www.mostchoice.com/health-insuran鈥?/a>





Hope this helps,


Barnes@MostChoice
Call some fertility Doctors/clinics in you area, they could give you plenty of info. If you are lacking funds, I donated half of my $1,000.00 dose of shots back to the clinic to let some of the less fortunates have a chance with out the expense that they don't have. Best of luck to you!
  • eye makeup pictures
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment