Thursday, July 29, 2010

What should i get my husband for fathers day?

It's the first fathers day since our daughter was born and i'd like to get him something he'll remember. Any ideas??? What are you guys getting your husbands?What should i get my husband for fathers day?
I would make something. Like on a piece of paper, i would do a poem from your daughter to her daddy...Like:





A little girl needs a daddy,


for many many things:


For calling her a princess,


and for pushing on the swings.


For loving her to pieces,


and for tucking in at night.


a little girl needs a daddy every single night.





OR





Daddy, I love you


For all that you do.





I'll kiss you and hug you


'Cause you love me, too.





You feed me and need me


To teach you to play.





So smile 'cause I love you


On this Father's Day.





Then i would do hand prints under the poem, Maybe with a paint color of his favorite color.





Than on the sides of the paper do random picture of them two.





Then find a really cute frame that will fit it.





Hope thats help....Good luck with everythingWhat should i get my husband for fathers day?
My other half loves tattoos and is part way through getting a half sleeve, he started it with a xmas present of tattoo vouchers from our 2 kids, they then got him some more for his bday and hes having more for fathers day!!


He likes it beacuse its a permanent gift and its all from the kids





I know it's not to everyones taste but just thought i'd share it!


(';,)
What about those sets where you can make imprints of the babies hands and feet in, I think it might be something like plaster of paris? My sister did that for her hubby and he loved it. Or simple, if he hasnt already got one a photo keyring of her. A trip to Clintons usually gives me some ideas, I am pretty useless when it comes to buying prezzies or maybe try google, typing in fathers day gifts?
A homemade gift would be really cute -- You could get some finger paint and make imprints of your baby's hands.





You could also make him some certificates -- like a coupon to take a a weekend trip with the boys without getting a lot of flak (ha ha) or a coupon for breakfast in bed... -- A get out of changing a dirty diaper coupon...
A photo frame with the baby's pic in it....It will be remembered forever. I'm getting my husband a shirt that says ';Grandpa's the name, Spoiling is my game';, since he is a Grandpa going on 5X's. Maybe you can find a neat T that says ';Daddy on Duty';...etc
for my husbands first fathers day, i took an impression (you can get kits from target/walmart) of my daughters hand and framed it with a picture of the two of them he hadn't seen.


He LOVED it
Get some frames 3D hand prints and/or footprints made of your daughter out of clay.





You can get a kit and do it yourself or go to a studeo.
http://www.wolfcamera.com/gift-center.ht鈥?/a>


pick a product. send in a pic of the baby. presto! instant gift that lasts a lifetime.
Get a portrait with just you and your baby. Or a sexy portrait of just yourself. Or give him the day off and let him do his own thing with the guys...
If he works in an office enviornment, I would go for one of those digital photo frames. They're pretty cool; they can hold hundreds of pictures.
Well I would have to get him something that says ';Daddy's Little Girl'; that for sure, his first on both:) Maybe a nice watch with it engrave or something.
You should get him something weird that dorks like. Or maybe a book on how to actually be a dad and how to stop messing around w/ the neighbor
Make a photo shirt for him with a cute pic and message for her daddy on it.


My husband is getting what he got me for Mother's Day (nothing :-( !)
I had a mug made with the kid's pictures on it so every time he has his coffee, he can look at his adorable children.
A tool. New lawnmower..24 volt cordless tool set..you know..drill..saw..sander kit. and don't forget the BJ. He will be happy with that alone. Just a good BJ.
Things Remembered and Red Envelope make great personalized gifts. Try one of these sites.
PREPARE A VERY SPECIAL DINNER AND HAVE HIS FAVORITE WINE.
Ask him what his ideal christmas present would be then get him it for fathers day lol.
Aaaaaaaaaaaw. Get a pic of him and his baby girl and frame it for him. He can keep it on his desk at work. :)
Get him a nice mountain bike.
Just ask him what he wants and try to get that for him
What does he do for a living? That would help us better guide you.
cologne, a new outfit, IDK


Its hard buying stuff for men.
a card
dinner then get him in da room and have sexy time

No comments:

Post a Comment