Thursday, July 29, 2010

My husband won't talk to me about anything that isn't important to him. How do I make him?

We have been together for 14 years. He admitted to me that the first 10 years, he had been cheating with anyone who would have him. He recently wanted to leave because he said he wanted certain sexual things. That I wouldn't give him. I decided to give him everything he wanted sexually. He is now acting like he wants to leave again. He won't talk about finances or family or anything important. And he blames me for everything. Help!!!My husband won't talk to me about anything that isn't important to him. How do I make him?
You can't make him or anyone do anything. If what's important to you isn't important to him, that's as bad a problem as all the cheating. Divorce sounds like a no-brainer.My husband won't talk to me about anything that isn't important to him. How do I make him?
Wake up - he has cheated you and put you under pressure to make you do things you didn't want to do. Now that you have done them, he wants to leave you. And blames you for everything . Something doesn't make sense here. Love isn't mentioned by you either. Either you are not telling the whole part of the story, or else, you are in the wrong kind of relationship and should seriously consider getting out, that is if you can get your husband to talk about it. Get legal counseling or talk to somebody you trust, in your family or a close friend. Good luck.
Ay dios mio!!!








Sweetheart, sorry to say this but this man you have been with for so long has been stringing you along, and unfortunately, wasted your precious time.





Any man who wants to leave his wife because of sex, or such things is a man without family values and unconditional love. He doesnt love you. If he did, he would treat you as his wife. If he cant speak to you about the important things after 14 years, when will he start? You should be the one he comes to with his problems.





He is making excuses to leave you. Dont be surprised if he already has someone else on the side darling. I think its time for you to seperate from him.





He is using excuses to leave, dont beg him to stay, seriously, why stay with a man who doesnt want to be with you. I feel so sorry he has to blame you for everything. He is irresponsible and immature, and sounds like he is incapable of loving someone.





He is an admitted cheater...sweetheart, move on, build a better future for you and your family.
As hard as it may be, I think you should let him go. He obviously doesn't respect you, and he doesn't seem to want to be your partner or your best friend, either. He's walking all over you, you're caving, and he's making you feel bad. It sounds like he doesn't care about finances or family or anything important. Please don't be offended, but I think your husband is a total jerk for treating you this way, and you deserve better. You owe it to yourself to go find a man who respects you and wants to build a future with you, because your husband doesn't seem to fit that profile.


And if he's been ';cheating with anyone who would have him'; and you're trying to please him sexually, you should probably go get tested. There's a good chance one of his partners may have had an STD.
And what do you want with this ';man';? He doesn't want you, he's treated you like dirt, made you do things you didn't want to do, and cheated repeatedly...is there anything he could do that would make you understand he does not value you? It's sad.
Find a good lawyer, stack up a lot of damaging information about him like his cheating, divorce him, and file for custody of your kids if you guys have any together.
Could you please email me with more information about how you ';decided to give him everything he wanted';??





My wife has been refusing me for years. How can I get her to ';decide'; to give it to me?





Thanks.
It's been over since the beginning, time to cut your losses and find someone who might be able to deserve you.
You can't make him, don't even try.
ok, he's having gay sex. Try to finger his bum to see if its loose.





Also, time to ditch him.
What is there to talk about? Leave him. You cannot change a person.
GET OUT now and enjoy whats left of the rest of your life.
Exactly why do you want him? I say let him no make him leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment