Thursday, July 29, 2010

What can I get my husband for our first wedding anniversary?

Hobbies are VW's, music, movies, working on cars, garage stuff, tools, etc.... Help me !!!!What can I get my husband for our first wedding anniversary?
besides ranger idea. I like the idea of giving him a set of pass cards. Maybe 5 cards he gets to use once. Some ideas on the cards are 1 hour massage, oral, wash his car, hour of assistance working on his cars. Dinner and movie night. I think something that you share together is a lot better than a material possesion. If you do it you have to follow through when he uses the cards or double negative.What can I get my husband for our first wedding anniversary?
First anniversary is called the Paper Anniversary. How about a collectible poster from his favorite movie? You could also give him a tool catalog and let him pick out something he needs, or really likes? A gift certificate might also work. My wife and I tried to stick to the traditional anniversary gifts early on in our marriage. I thought it was kind of cool and enjoyed trying to think up things that fit.








http://www.gifts.com/Traditional-Wedding鈥?/a>
Guys like things they can use.





Tools are good. Work gear is always welcome.





My girlfriend once got me a set of work boots (good quality), some carharts and a pair of work gloves.





Then she told me to meet her upstairs in ten minutes, dressed in my new clothes.





When I got up there, she was wearing a nighty and role playing a woman who needed a pipe fixed.





It was hillarious, and a whole lot of fun too!





Good Luck!
When he's working in the garage, come out to visit, with your favorite beverage on a silver tray. Be wearing black stockings, high heels, and a lacy, push up bra, and nothing else! Tell him you brought his anniversary present!
It's time for you to learn the married art of....





Asking for a list of ten - twenty things he wants. Then you can pick and choose what to get him without him knowing exactly what he is getting.
You should get him an older VW that needs restoration and some love. You can get one for relatively cheap. My dad and brother love working on VW's. (they made theirs into desert buggies) but they are awesome. Das auto!!
Leather
My fiance has similar hobbies I got him a nice tool box the kind on wheels. He loved it. In this economy practical is best. Good luck!
GIVE HIM THE SAME PRESENT YOU GAVE HIM ON YOUR HONEYMOON! I'D SAY HE WOULD GET MORE USE OUT OF THAT THEN A MATERIAL POSSESSION. YOU GO GIRL!
anal
Red roses and lots of love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment