Thursday, July 29, 2010

My husband and i are about to have a major renovation on our bedroom,can you show me some designs or themes?

i want something that will look cool and spacious coz we don't have that much space.My husband and i are about to have a major renovation on our bedroom,can you show me some designs or themes?
If you are thinking of getting new furniture make sure it will fit first take measurements. When thinking of furniture placement make sure to allow for windows. There is nothing like a mirror over a window because you just used the sq. footage of the room. If you buy some furniture from one store and some from another will it match?? I could not get a high boy for the set I wanted so I took a drawer out of the night table and went store to store to find a match. I borrowed the drawer from the store that had the set I wanted before I bought. Your furniture could take up to 8 weeks for delivery so it is a must to do it first.What is your budget??? Which are supporting walls?? Do you have allergies??? Will it include a closet organizer or under the bed storage??


Yes neutral colors are in for resale but it is your house and what do you want. Use a color wheel to coordinate your color palate or take it from the fabric you are using. I have added a color wheel website to help you select your colors. Take items home and see how they look in the light in your bedroom. The lighting in your bedroom and the lighting in the store may make the colors totally different. I find if you include different textures this will make the design more interesting. I love my new bedroom but it did take me lots of footwork to get it right. And don't be afraid to buy materials and accessories off ';ebay'; all the designers are doing it now. You would have to have thousands of stores at you fingertips to get what ebay can offer.My husband and i are about to have a major renovation on our bedroom,can you show me some designs or themes?
watch HGTV for one day, you'll get sooo many ideas
I say do something light. Light colors make rooms look larger. Here's a few links for ideas. Good Luck.





http://www.dongardner.com/images/plans/i鈥?/a>





http://www.dongardner.com/images/plans/i鈥?/a>





http://www.dongardner.com/images/plans/i鈥?/a>





http://www.dongardner.com/images/plans/i鈥?/a>
Check in google.com, yahoo.com, alltheweb.com, live.com
  • eye makeup pictures
  • biore blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment