Thursday, July 29, 2010

How does me being a Representative Payee for my husband's Social Security affect me and the needs that I have?

Due to his health problems, I felt the need to handle all the finances. I became his Representative Payee for his SS check. The problem I have understanding is this, our household requires his SS check and my SS check to pay the bills and needs for both of us. How do I fill out the Yearly Expense Worksheet when His check goes to my needs as well as vice versa? What is the best way to handle this?How does me being a Representative Payee for my husband's Social Security affect me and the needs that I have?
I am the same way with my son.. whose mother died some years back.....





What you do is track the household expenses.. and split them 50-50... food gas... rent.. everything..





Dont worry if the total spent goes over the amount they ask you to account for....How does me being a Representative Payee for my husband's Social Security affect me and the needs that I have?
Figure the total household expenses for the year, split it 50-50.





His expenses would be exactly 50% of everything...rent/mortgage, taxes, utilities, transportation, groceries, clothing, entertainment, and whatever else is needed to live.
Complete the form and show all of the money was used to pay for his food, clothing and shelter.
  • eye makeup pictures
  • biore blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment