Thursday, July 29, 2010

How do I find out online if my husband received unemployment from NJ in the past.?

The other answers are correct, you can't find out online.





However, if any of the years in question are years you filed a joint return with your spouse, you get a statement of the income documents presented to the IRS. The 1099 issued by NJ would be in that report. You can request reports back 10 years.





Only one spouse has to sign the request. Here is the form:





http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pd鈥?/a>How do I find out online if my husband received unemployment from NJ in the past.?
The information is generally not available online.





Your husband (not you) can request past documents from the state or from the IRS.How do I find out online if my husband received unemployment from NJ in the past.?
You cant find that on line unless you know is SS# and password to his umemployment. Your best bet would be just ask him. Im sure he would know. Why is it so important to know if he ever received it in the past?
Sorry but you don't.
you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment