Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please help me and my husband need 2000 dollars by tomorrow to keep our car?

My husband is military, and we both have bad credit but that car is our only way to work.Please help me and my husband need 2000 dollars by tomorrow to keep our car?
Have you spoken to the finance company? Maybe you can try that and explain your situation. Most companies have been very understanding due to the economy change.





Weigh out your options. You have to think... ';ok so if we pay to catch it up, can we still keep up the payments even after that?'; and also keep in mind that they will probably want arrangements such as.. you owe $2000, you monthly payment is $300, instead of paying $300/month, pay $450 every 2 weeks or something.





But then again, if you are paying $450 every 2-3 weeks, you can just save that money, wait for them to repo and use that $2000 to get an older but still working car with no monthly payments. All you will have to do is to stretch the repo time so that you can use the car longer... like keep the car in a garage when you come home. I don't know about work.. they might still find the car at his or your work.. It would suck to leave work for the day and find your car gone.Please help me and my husband need 2000 dollars by tomorrow to keep our car?
all your huband has to do is call the car loan place and say he's in the military. there's this act that noone really knows about, my husband is in the army and he was told about this because its worked before, we're not in that position where we're losing cars..though thats your dilemma. anyhoo, that act is pretty much good for stopping all intrests and payments on anything HE owes on. a friend had all his payments put on hold because he was at bootcamp, but once your in..I dont know exactly how that works..though if he's in military...wheres the money going?
Just let the car go--you can buy a beater for $500-$1000.
I was sitting here ready to write a check to a total stranger but you forgot to give your name and address.





I guess I will give it to some OTHER stranger.
Probably you can try to get a bad credit loan.





http://loan-guides.net
Desperate measures call for desperate solutions!! Get creative...

No comments:

Post a Comment