Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How can my husband or I trick myself into wanting to give him oral sex?

We are happily married, we've had a great sex life together, but I've never given him oral sex. I've given oral sex before but I think it's disgusting and for some reason, I can't bring myself to do it. In my head I want to, because we are married and I have to get over it, but I just can't do it!! haha I'm helpless. or am i? Any ideas on how to get my husband or me to want to do it?How can my husband or I trick myself into wanting to give him oral sex?
Bath with him right before, and clean him down there. That will help you psychologically because you know it's clean. That's the issue with most girls. Maybe trimming some of the pubic hair will help, too. That makes it easier for you to get there.





Try some flavored lubricant. You should use flavored lube during oral sex anyway, b/c the penis is very sensitive, and licking it everywhere just isn't enough, but it has to be flavored b/c it not it will have some icky taste. But for your case, just use it to get over the taste of it.





Flavored condoms will work too.





COMMUNICATE. COMMUNICATE. COMMUNICATE.


Communication will help a ton. Just discuss WHY you feel uncomfortable and then you can work out those issues together. If you're so happily married and comfortable with each other, then it shouldn't be too uncomfortable of a topic.





You can start slow. Start by bringing your head close to it, slowly. Then you'll be used to having it near your face. Then start by touching your lips to the tip and kissing it. Then you get used to the texture without the taste. Then touch your tongue to it quickly. It's like diving for the first time. You just have to close your eyes and force yourself to just do it, and after that, it just becomes so much easier.





To be honest, I've always thought that oral sex was gross. I just thought that it was completely 100% disgusting. Then I married my hubby and I love and care about him so much that it just got better and now it's not disgusting anymore. I can do it for him, fine. I enjoy it, too, b/c I love him so much and find him so attractive. But for anyone else, it's still disgusting.


It's like, oral sex is definitely disgusting and gross to me, but there's one person who changes your mind!





You don't have to do it if you don't want to. You should at least try just once in order to be fair. You might really like it! After you've tried it once, then you don't have to do it anymore. Try things at least once before judging them!How can my husband or I trick myself into wanting to give him oral sex?
Most men love this more then any other type of foreplay by far. By far, far far.


1. He has to take a shower and use lots of soap, he needs to smell and taste super clean. If he does this right and shouldn't feel much different than sucking a big finger


2. He needs to get your really turned on before you do this and ideally you should be positioned so he can either please you with his hands or his mouth (69) while you please him





If you really want to ';trick'; your body there is a tried and true way to do it. Practice sucking his finger while he gives YOU oral sex. And he should stick with it until you are ';finished';. That will cause your body to associate sucking with orgasm. If you do that a half dozen times well, you should be VERY turned on by giving him oral sex.
Tie his wrists together behind him and lay him on his back with a pillow supporting his shoulders (to ease the pressure on his wrists). Then tie his crossed ankles together. Finally, climb on top facing the opposite direction and back up so he is forced to use his mouth on you. Now that nobody is watching and you are a bit distracted, you can play with him with your mouth. You can start by coming at it from the side if you like.





There鈥檚 nothing disgusting about the two of you enjoying each others鈥?bodies.
Have him lay down on his back, get over him and dont think about what you are about to do. Just think about how good YOU are going to make him feel. Start kissing on his ears then neck then his nipple on his sides down his stomach and once you reach the pelvic area before you start sucking use your tounge to lick across his pelvic area move down put your mouth right over his penis and allowing it to be in your mouth but DO NOT touch it with any part of your mouth and just breath the hot air out of your mouth on too it, this is a sensation tecnique i use on my hubby he loves it !!!! Its a form of teaseing bc he thinks you you are about to suck when your just giving him a tickle LOL then stroke him with your tounge from the tip all the under his balls. By the time you do all this you wont care if his penis goes in your mouth, but honey he will love you long time LOL good luck
There are videos and books that will teach you how to do it. Maybe by getting some tasty lube or 'good head' (it numbs your throat and taste buds) and try watching or reading one of those you might want to try it. Good Luck!





P.S. Don't do it unless you want to because then neither one of you will enjoy it. He really won't enjoy it unless you do.
I dont find it disgusting at all i love giving my husband oral but if your not comfortable doing it then dont do it and if he respects you then hopefully he will respect your decision not to do it and not pressure you.
There are plenty of great tasting edible lubes or get something from the kitchen. Have a shot or 5 before you do it. Plenty of women don't find it disgusting.
Try flavored condoms. You may not like what happens when he is finished. You may, for the first time, include a little alcohol to help to relax. Also, maybe 69 may help also.
If you don't want to do it, then don't. As long as this was the understanding before you got married, then he should respect your wishes.
maybe you should try 69.. that way he will be pleasuring you and you will want to return the favor for him.. thats the only way i'll do it with my bf..
Well if you don't want to do it then dont i think its nasty 2 but he should do it 2 u maybe u can read up on some ideas of what u could do
If you dont feel comfortable with it, then dont do it.


Honestly, I find it disgusting also.
Get some food into the bedroom. Use chocolate syrup and whipped cream and make a sundae out of it.
Do it as soon as he gets out of the shower.
Why don't you try mine and Gilly's favourite number? 69!
I agree with Polski.





Does he ever go down on you?
Get drunk...that always helps.





%26lt;----- always gives good head
Smother it in honey....mmmmm
Picture a hot women doing it to him. Because that's what's going to happen if you don't.
get drunk, that always works
get some nice tasting lube
are you going to swallow?





maybe if you make yourself uber-horny with a vibrator you'll want to slurp it up?
Do not trick yourself into doing it!! Learn to like it. I totally understand and empathize with you TOTALLY on this issue and it does seem disgusting but mostly that has to do with bad experiences and the negative depiction it can have, I think! I am no pro or anything, I actually lack experience a lot! But I have experienced a similar situation so maybe this answer can help. Because you did not enjoy it before it turned you off altogether from giving head. Well the good news is you can actually learn to like it. It seems far fetched but it really is not. It will take time and openness to become comfortable with the idea of doing it of course :)





You first have to learn your man's dick is not your enemy! It is your friend, and honestly if you treat it well your man if he is a good man will treat you well also! Warm up to it with hand jobs that sort of thing.





Secondly, think about what would make the experience more enjoyable? If you do not like how it looks suggest having the lights off and light some candles to save face. Also, you can always use a condom if he is open to that. Lol, um are you open to using a topping, like whipped cream, honey, icing, or syrup? There are actually edible massage creams you can purchase online if you look it up.





If the toppings arent your thing and you just want a traditional situation lol then maybe suggest your husband shower before being intimate so that you cannot connect your husband with a former bad experience due to smell, unattractive genitals, poor upkeep of pubic hairs, etc and so on.





Lastly, make sure you are comfortable in the situation. Do not do anything you feel pressured to do. Do not give him head just because he wants it. Certainly dont do it for him, and he not return the favor!Learn to desire pleasing your man in any way possible just because you care about him. Believe me, he should be more than happy to do the same! The sex can be great but it does get boring in the sense that it is a redundant action, oral sex is icing on the cake really in foreplay. Just try to find ways in which both you and your partner are comfortable with it. I added my suggestions but maybe you can come up with better ideas. Hope this helps! Good luck :)

1 comment:

Amanda Desmond said...

After being in relationship with Harry for Five years, he broke up with
me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I
wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him
with everything, I made promises but he refused. but one day I
explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should
rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring
him back but I am the type that never believed in love spell,
I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told
me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days,
that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and
surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I
was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so
sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him,
that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how
we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made
promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be
of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and
powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is
different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help
of the spell caster, his email: druguelspellhome1@gmail.com you can
email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything.i
CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:
druguelspellhome1@gmail.com or druguelspellhome@yahoo.comCONTACT HIM NOW
FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

Post a Comment