Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What should I do about a problem with my husband?

My husband is starting to go bald. It is ugly to me. He is not even 40 years old yet. I am not attracted to him but this is my second marriage and I have children from my first marriage and now one with him. I have a hard time supporting myself as a single mother. What should I do about this? Do other women have the same problems with their husbands?What should I do about a problem with my husband?
First let me say don't trip on the ones who is being judgmental about your situation. Women should have preferences, we learned from the best, men. Personally I wouldn't leave him because he is going bald. Instead find a solution to the problem. I find it unattractive for a man to have a circle of hair and bald in the middle, or a residing hairline and he want to comb the little that is left to cover up the bald spot. When my man started going bald, I cut off all his hair. Trust me bald men are sexy as hell.What should I do about a problem with my husband?
Yes, I had the same situation. My husband started to go bald before the age of 35. He started to look a little older than he was. So, he shaved his head and boy, I have a sexy bald head husband.





The difference between me and you is I was attracted to and love him when he had a head full of hair and when he start losing his hair. I did not view my husband losing hair as a major problem in our marriage because I loved him for him and not his hair. Hell, there are some things that has changed about me physically during the years but I am thankful he accepts me for it. Believe there are many marriages in this world that is a lot worse than balding (abuse, cheating etc.).
Are you serious? Majority of the people here has given great answers and you should really think about it. When you get older and things begin to sag and get a little wrinkle, do you want your new found husband or boyfriend to leave you? Honey, you keep living long enough, you will see some physical features will change on you as well. But to answer your question, you should leave him because you are there for the looks and not for love. If something else starts to fade on him, you probably want to leave again. So make it better for him and leave. I am sure he would find someone who appreciates him and accept him for his balding. Maybe your husband number 3 wouldn't have any physical problems with balding or weight gain and I sure hope you don't change physically as well.
Get your husband a hat and let him continue to pay those bills or you're going to be a single mother again struggling to pay your bills and take care of your children. Obviously, you didn't marry him out of love or else you would have already anticipated him getting older and losing his hair!! What if he expected you to look the same way you did when you two first got married? You are the definition of '; fickle.'; I can't believe that you would even ponder such a thought of leaving the man you made vows to love thru sickness and health...until '; hair'; done ya'll apart...umph,umph umph? Some people are having real problems out of their spouses...so I need to get to some of them...I am too thru with you!!
Every one's looks fade over time. Someday you might be the one going bald, how would you feel if your husband left you because of something beyond your control? You are supposed to be in a marriage for the long haul, through better or worse. If you really love some one you will always be attracted to them in some way. Maybe you need to work on falling back in love with your husband again...concentrate on all the reasons why you fell in love with him in the first place.
Are you kidding me? Did you think that he would magically have hair forever? Most men don't.





There have been times in my marriage when I couldn't stand my husband. Literally could not stand to be in the same room with him because I was so mad at him or annoyed with him. There have been periods where I wasn't particularly attracted to him. For example, I absolutely hated this pair of glasses he had for a while. But, guess what? We're still married and I've loved him every day...even if I didn't like him some days! I said forever and so did he. And neither of us have done anything to warrant a divorce.





Get over it. Seriously.
I could imagine you in a courtroom asking for a divorce. The conversation would go like this;





Judge: So why do you want to leave your husband?


you: because he is balding?





Did you marry him for the way he looks? Come on now, people can change physically. How would you feel if there's was something on you that begin to change and he is ready to go? Some men bald earlier than others. It could be a hereditary thing.
It seems you married him out of convenience and not for love or friendship. A stable home is what I assume you were looking for? It sounds like you have accomplished that . So try to see past the baldness. You may have some physical imperfections of your own that you have no control over that aren't so pleasing to him.
When you married him you bowed to be with him in good and in bad, I鈥檓 sure you鈥檙e not going to be a super model when you鈥檙e 80 and if you expect him to accept you when you鈥檙e wrinkled and your boobs hit the ground, you better start getting used to the idea of baldy being around!
You're going to divorce your husband for being bald? Do you love the guy? This is silly.





Most women who love their husbands don't care if they are going bald. But if it bothers you that badly maybe you should look into hair transplant or Rogane?
Divorce him now.


Not because he is balding (g-d forbid) but because you are a shallow person who doesn't deserve him to be supporting you.


People like you are why our divorce rate is what it is and so many bag on being married.
Sounds like you are using him. Love is not about hair or lack there of. You are afraid to leave him because you cant support you and your children. Do him a favor and leave him. Or stop being superficial and accept him for who he is.
You sound ridiculous. You're actually contemplating leaving your husband because he's going bald? You must not love him at all.
as long as he's a good hubby and papa, stay with him and just find an ';attractive'; partner outside the marriage for the ';S-E-X'; fun.
Well apparently you didn't marry for love you married for other reasons. It shouldn't matter what he looks like you should love him no matter what.
Everyone changes as they get older even you. I bet you dont look like you did 10 or 15 years ago. I think you should marry a very young guy 18 or 19 so he will look good to you for at least 4 or 5 years
my husband is going bald and he is 22! I will be with him until the day I die! I could care less if he lost every bit of hair on his head. But then again I married for love not looks.
Your attitude is ugly. You should tell him you only married him becuase he had hair and you could sponge off of him. That way, he can divorce your sorry @ss.
I would still love my husband if he was going bald.
He probably thinks the same thing about you.
Why did you have a child with him if you dont even fancy him? sorry but you sound a bit shallow to me!
Grow up already...I'm sure your not mrs perfect.





I have seen a lot of attractive bald men.
dump the bald porker !

















cf
ha ha it is a trade off for you girls getting fat.
you must not love him


don't blame it on the lack of hair

No comments:

Post a Comment