Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What are the chances of getting pregnant if my husband comes outside of me and I put the seman into my vagina?

with my fingers. I used preseed and I put my fingers as high up as I could into the vagina. I want to know because my husband has trouble coming inside of me and we are ttc. What are the chances of getting pregnant if my husband comes outside of me and I put the seman into my vagina?
DON'T LISTEN TO MS. CASI!! SPERM DOES NOT DIE ONCE IT HITS THE AIR!! AS LONG AS IT IS MOIST IT WILL STAY ALIVE!! MY HUB HAD A SPERM ANALYSIS AND WE HAD 1 HALF HOUR TO BRING IT TO THE DOC OFFICE!! SO THAT'S A LIE!! SECONDLY IF HE HAS A HARD TIME CUMMING INSIDE OF U, U CAN USE A NEEDLESS SYRINGE!! HAVE HIM COME IN A VERY CLEAN CUP, ADD A LITTLE BIT OF SALINE SOLUTION WITHOUT PRSEVS OR ADD AND SUCK IT UP IN THE SYRINGE!! HAVE HIM PLACE THE SYRINGE REALLY DEEP INSIDE OF U AND VERY GENTLY HE CAN RELEASE THE SEMEN IN!! U SHOULD STAY LYING ON UR BACK FOR AT LEAST A HALF HOUR!! I'M DOING THE SAME THING MYSELF!! MY DOC ADVISED ME TO DO THIS!! GOOD LUCK AND BABY DUST!!!What are the chances of getting pregnant if my husband comes outside of me and I put the seman into my vagina?
It's probably better if he ejaculates into a cup and you use a syringe(with no needle on the top of course!) to place it inside you and squirt it up immediately.
See a fertility doctor.
once semen hits air it dies and if your trying to conceive why is he not leaving it in there
semen dies once it meets air. but i heard that preejaculation semen can get u pregnant too..

No comments:

Post a Comment