Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I think my husband has a security program on my computer where he gets all my passwords. How can i find out?

I need to know how to find the program if there is one? Because I don't know the name of it. Please Help!I think my husband has a security program on my computer where he gets all my passwords. How can i find out?
don't let the unkind remarks other people made get you down..... they haven't been there..... yet..... and we both know that what-comes-around-goes-around...... so their time is coming.





ANYWAY.......


open your antivirus program (Norton, McAffee, Spybot..... doesnt matter.....). i use norton and this is their procedure, the others will be at least similar....





click on the Norton Internet Securities tab


click Settings'


Click Spyware


click Scan Exclusions (THIS is what you are looking for....)





now..... look and see what has be excluded..... anything with the term ';keylogger'; has PROBABLY, not CERTAINLY been added manually...... just highlight it and delete it.....





then run a full scan and let Norton get rid of it for you.......





OH..... one last thing?


before you run the full scan...... open your word processor (MS Works, MS Word, WordPerfect..... heck, it doesn't matter..... just anything where you can type a message....)





type..... ';Hi, honey.... found your keylogger program and we now know how little character you really have, don't we.....';





THEN run the full scan to get rid of it......I think my husband has a security program on my computer where he gets all my passwords. How can i find out?
Ya mean a keylogger program..


thats what it is.
he might have installed a keystroke logging software,


go to control panel%26gt;add/remove programs, in the list of programs look for keylogger or sort of or any new software which you haven't installed and remove it.


good luck
AVG antirootkit, its free.
You can go into your C drive and look at your program files. If he installed any security program there would be a folder. If you don't see one, it also can be that he has hide the folder, so you'll want to open a folder and go to your toolbar and click on tool, folder option, and then choose the view tab, and there should be an option that says Hidden Files or Folder and click on Show hidden files...





Also, are you hiding something from your husband? If you're not, you shouldn't have anything to worry about...
Get a divorce
One way or the other, I get the picture that this relationship might not be working out. Why don't you quit worrying about your password %26amp; seek counseling.
Download %26amp; run (free) anti spyware program. This should kill the beasts.





Anti Spyware


http://www.spybot.info/


http://www.spywareterminator.com


http://free.grisoft.com





Who dares wins.
  • bloom-
  • top makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment