Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What are some brilliant ways to get revenge on your husband's mistress?

Any ideas for my mum would be welcomed =)





Bonus points for witty answers!What are some brilliant ways to get revenge on your husband's mistress?
the best revenge would be to do well in life, be a success, keep your dignity never seek any revenge because just having the husband to deal with would be revenge in itself.What are some brilliant ways to get revenge on your husband's mistress?
My friend had a girl constantly pursue her husband at work... Of course, it finally turned into 'something'. She had this long long hair that she thought was gorgeous. My friend and I plotted an plotted... the best thing I could come up with is catch her drunk (which would have been easy, she was in the bar all the time) and pin her down and shave her whole head bald. We never did it of course. My friend moved, and is still with her husband.
So....what you're saying is that she did something wrong, so now you want to do something wrong...





Hmmm.





If that makes sense to you, then you need some instruction in basic personal responsibility.
Divorce my husband, get a big alimony settlement, then let the mistress marry him and the two of them work to support my comfortable lifestyle.
I would stay out of it; revenge is never a good idea. Tell your mum to divorce him instead of plotting revenge that could get her in trouble with the law.
ummm....why take it out on her? shouldnt you be more angry with the guy. maybe he tells his mistress he is single and she thinks the relationship is ok.
why the mistress, is she the one that started it or was it the husband?
The husband should be punished, he is the one that broke the trust;
Sorry, I would go after my cheating husband first. I guess that might be your dad???
Let her have him. He's not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment