Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How does your husband let you know he loves you ?

My husband tells me everyday how beautiful I am and goes out of his way to make me comfortable.


Anyone else or am I just lucky ?How does your husband let you know he loves you ?
He holds me close, always looks me in the eye, never lies to me and brings me flowers for no reason.


He is a great father to our son.


He never complains.How does your husband let you know he loves you ?
My husband sure doesn't make me feel beautiful but he makes up for it in other ways...he always makes sure he gives me a kiss right when he wakes up, leaves, or comes home. He always cuddles with me and tells me how much he loves me. He's always got my back. and He's taking my toddler in as his own child, I couldn't ask for a better guy. I truly am lucky!
My fiance kisses me, cuddles me, holds me tight and tells me exactly what I mean to him, when I'm sick he props me in bed and gives me a hot water bottle, the other night I wasn't feeling well so he did my bottle for me and said ';Into bed now missy'; hehe :)





He's also coming to see me at work today to enjoy coffee on our lunch break :)
all of the above, plus looking into his eyes i know he isn't trying to earn brownie points. i see that he truly loves me and wants to please me.





you know, my parents were married over 50 years and my dad still treated my mom this way-the honeymoon never has to end!
My man will do ANYTHING for me... I know that he would die for me he doesn't need to complement me everyday to let me know he loves me his actions speak MUCH louder then words!
I think you got one of the few good men on the earth.


Yes you are lucky!
Me too, and by holding me, rubbing me (massages), etc.... It feels great doesn't it?
good you are lucky


your honeymoon has just started
he doesn't

No comments:

Post a Comment