Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What would I do when I was told that my husband is a cheater?

The father of my child have been seen in the street while he was trying to pick up a woman from the street. I was expecting that but the truth always hurts. I wouldn't expect myself being mad that much. I didn't confront him and i will never do. I will move out of his life legally.What would I do when I was told that my husband is a cheater?
if you aren't willing to confront him about it and talk it out to find out what's EXACTLY is going on and WHY. Then yes, you need to leave him and divorce him, a marriage is made up of many diffrent things, and communicating is one of them, if you can't communicate with your spouse then you won't be happy with him, Good LuckWhat would I do when I was told that my husband is a cheater?
Check to see if you have any diseases and stop all intimacy. Only if it was related to prostitution. If there is the slightest possibility it wasn't go to him and talk to him. If you know it was then just say adios and try to prevent yourself from hurting like that anymore. I only put 75% of trust in my husband. He never mistreated me since we were 12. I told him that I wasn't going to trust him 100% and if it gets any lower than 60% I was gonna talk to him. He told me that he trusted me 150% and all I told him was don't expect the same.
Picking up a woman on the street, like a prostitute? In any case, rest assured he has cheated on you before . Stop all intimacy with him, get checked for STD`S and be sure to have this witness prepared to back you up if need be. And move out and on asap..make him pay for what he has done to you..this can be taken as a threat to your health and well being, what if he contracted aids or another deadly disease?
I certainly would NOT go w/o saying something to him. He does DESERVE to KNOW that you did see him, that you DO KNOW what he's been up to. I'll be darned if I would keep that to myself. He does deserve to be ';called'; on that, %26amp; NOT to let him get away scott free w/o saying anything to him. He surely deserves to know that you are fully away of what he's been up to, %26amp; the very reason he's disappointed %26amp; hurt you like he has. Do NOT let him get away w/it, he's really stooping very LOW to do a thing like that against you. You really should look him straight in the eyes %26amp; tell him just what you saw. Let him feel some hurt too, if he even could. Best to you...:)
Sounds like you are handling it well, maturely and calm. It is really surorising to see a woman handle infedelity like this.





My ex wife once thought I was cheating on her and beated me up, funny thing cause she was the one who cheated and ended the marriage. But kudos to you.
this would best be answered in the form of a song by Lil Wayne..


ahem........





';she knows it's wrong, she knows i'm from the streets and all she wants me to do is fuc the police';





a snipit from Lil Wayne's.. Mrs. Officer..











Hi Val.. ;)
So how reliable is your source of this information? Failing to confront is failure in the marriage on your part. If you can't investigate to know the truth then perhaps you should avoid relationships completely.
I don't know what you would do, but I would feel greatly betrayed, completed embarrassed, and absolutely ashamed...and I would certainly not be having sex with him again. Who knows what kind of disease he may have.
Marriage should be based on trust..You cannot trust him...Just remember a divorce is not about ';who keeps the children';. His infidelity makes him a bad husband, but does it make him a bad father??
OMG I am laughing...TRIXIE is quoting Lil' Wayne now I have heard EVERYTHING!





LMFAO!
Didn't I see you on Cheaters?
yeap leave and make him suffer

No comments:

Post a Comment