Sunday, August 22, 2010

How do you get over being self conscious with your husband during sex when your pregnant?

My husband says he thinks I'm beautiful, but lately he has been commenting on how big my belly has gotten, and I just can't seem to get in to it when we have sex.How do you get over being self conscious with your husband during sex when your pregnant?
There should be nothing more beautiful to a man than his wife carrying his baby.....


need I say more.How do you get over being self conscious with your husband during sex when your pregnant?
I know how you feel. lately, I have been completely turned off about sex. My boyfriend sincerely thinks I am the most precious beautiful thing in the world, and in my mind I'm thinking of my last weigh in at the doctor's office. I know I have a very pretty face, even with pregnancy and my body is alright, but I feel like such a whale naked! When I'm dressed in maternity clothes or whatever, I think I'm some hot sh*t but, when it comes to sex, I turn myself off. Its like all I see is belly belly belly. For me, I just think of that fire we had that caused tis pregnancy :-) and don't be shy! I have unleashed some new things (spent some time at an adult shop), to give me that extra ooh la la like I had before the pregnancy.
Well just think of it this way. The whole purpose of having sex I'm sure right now is to obtain the big O for both of you. Just shut your eyes and let it happen and think about what turns you on, he's not going to be too worried about what you look like, he just wants to get off. So don't even think or worry about him, just make sure you get what you want out of it.
Talk with him about the comment. Maybe it's more of an amazement that a belly could get that big and not a ';you look fat statement';. They truely are in awe of the whole situation too.





Congrats! Take care of yourself and continue to do whatever exercise you can since it will help keep the weight where it needs to be and help you feel better too.
My boobs are big, my boobs are big, my boobs may never be this big ever again, my boobs are big.


Generally speaking, if you are at the stage of having sex, I think maybe 99% of men don't care what you look like anymore. It's not like you're letting yourself go and getting really fat. And actually, a lot of guys think that pregnancy is beautiful.


If it really bugs you, tell him so. It might work.
Just turn off the lights and don't worry about it. Your husband is not perfect, right? You don't hear him complianing about his belly or small muscles, he doesn't even care probably. He is pointing out your belly getting big cuz you are preggers!!! Just turn off the lights and do it!!! Get on top backwards.
There really is no right answer to this.





I felt horrible the whole end of my pregnancy thinking I was HUGE and that my hubby thought the same I just looked fat, but I kept reminding myself that I have a miracle in there and all this is for a great reason.





Just reassure yourself that he loves you, he knows you are beautiful and you are carring your new little person. I hope that helps, try to relax
Lingerie (the one with the thong and the lacey flowing top) take a nice shower before and use moisturizing lotion (the sweet smelling kind) and be sure to ex foliate...between the soft skin and the sexy lingerie my husband goes wild :) good luck
some guys are worried about hurting the baby even if they sat they aren't. It;s new and different and kind of scary. You are beautiful to him probably more now that you are carrying his child but that doesn't make it any less scary.
I totally know how you feel! I did the same thing as above, made myself smell nice! Another thing I did/do is did some sexy makeup and hair and kept in mind that being sexy is what got me this way!!


Good luck!
my name is mark and ive been pregnant a number of times so pls trust my advice. try not to think of it. just enjoy the moment of yoor life. its comes only once taht you being a young and it being free. unlike me who pay at sports bar.
Sometimes I put on sexy lingerie (whatever still fits!) and keep it on the whole time. I also make my skin feel and smell good, etc., so that stuff makes me feel somewhat sexy.
it can be a problem, maybe try doing it doggy style or buying a sexy nightie that kind of masks the belly

No comments:

Post a Comment