Sunday, August 22, 2010

How to tell husband I'm pregnant over dinner?

Ok creative ones! I'm a little stumped. I want to tell my husband I'm pregnant. I just found out this morning!


We already had a fancy dinner planned for ';date night'; tonight!





I want to do something creative, and possibly get the restaurant involved. This is a 5 star restaurant and I know they will be more than accommodating.





Can anyone think of a fun way to tell him?How to tell husband I'm pregnant over dinner?
Have the waiter call him ';daddy'; when he asks for your order





=)How to tell husband I'm pregnant over dinner?
Buy a cake and have a picture of a baby on it take it with you after you eat dinner have the waiter bring it out.
Personally... I'd buy a pacifier and have them bring him a dessert with it on top.. the WTH look on his face would be priceless. Then just sit back and watch it sink in... it'd be a kodak moment for sure.
Julies idea of a kids meal is cute. But I would also see if the restaurant can make a cake and deliver it to the table after your meal that says ';congratulations daddy';
Well first of all congratulations!! Perhaps you could ask the restaurant to serve you meals with baby carrots, baby spinach, etc! That's all I can think of for the moment! :D
Baby back ribs, baby carrots, baby size plates. Etc. Very cute! Congrats!
WHEN THE PUDDING IS SERVED TELL HIM YOU GOT IT AT A SPECIAL PRICE BECAUSE YOU WHERE IN THE CLUB.
go out and get a baby suit, wrap it up and give it to him.
  • eye makeup pictures
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment