Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What does my husband need to do if his original work sponsorship application was sent to the wrong Dept 2001?

Back in April 2001, (before the cut off date ), my husbands uncle filled out a work sponsor application , he was told to send the application to the immiigration Dept. We were told that he sent it to the wrong Dept. He should have sent it to the Labor Dept. What can we do now in order to keep my husband here in th US as a permanent resident? He has been able to stay here on a temporary work authorization which we renew every year, I'm affraid that this could all change, please help.What does my husband need to do if his original work sponsorship application was sent to the wrong Dept 2001?
Talk to an a In migration expert like a lawyer but the ones that knows about this type of situation not all know everything but some do know in this kind of work permit sponsorship application. Good luck!!!What does my husband need to do if his original work sponsorship application was sent to the wrong Dept 2001?
Tell him to get out of our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment