Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I transfer songs from my Ipod to my husband's Itunes?

My IPod is loaded with hundreds of songs and synced with Itunes on my laptop. My husband just got his first ipod and now needs songs loaded onto it. I loaded Itunes onto his laptop. Rather than importing all of our cd's again, can I somehow transfer songs from my IPod to his Itunes library?





Any suggestions for getting the songs from my library to his?How can I transfer songs from my Ipod to my husband's Itunes?
Tansee iPod Transfer can backup songs in iPod to PC, copy iPod songs to new computer or notebook, share iPod songs with friends.How can I transfer songs from my Ipod to my husband's Itunes?
connect his ipod to ur itunes and it will do it instantly
i'm sorry u cant transfer ipod music to another computer but u can transfer ur ipod songs to his ipod
  • eye makeup pictures
  • blue makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment