Sunday, August 22, 2010

Looking for a photographer for: Adult pictures to give my husband?

I want to give my husband a proffesional private portrate of myself. Which I know he would love. I only want someone that has done this kind of work with the knowledge of this kind of art.


I live near Fort Wayne Indiana area. Please advise and give me some direction of were to look.Looking for a photographer for: Adult pictures to give my husband?
I'd start with a camera store. That's where the pros hang out, and the people who work there should be familiar with their work. Once you find a photographer, ask to see their work before you take off any clothes for them.Looking for a photographer for: Adult pictures to give my husband?
If you are still looking for a photographer, Contact me. I am in Plymouth Indiana





sonyabyerphotography@yahoo.c鈥?

Report Abuse



Search One Model Place for a photographer near you. You should find at least one who has images like the ones you are referring to us.
I would suggest Chicago. You might think about posing for your husband, he might enjoy that even more than the portrait.
You can borrow someone's digital camera with a tripod or if you have much the better. My best recommendations, that you give the camera to your husband, lock the room or the house, ask him to take your pictures in ways that he like most.





I am pretty sure, he would even love that as he take your photos by himself and have them printed for himself. The rest would be romantically historical.

No comments:

Post a Comment