Friday, August 20, 2010

Why does my husband get so freaked out when I watch CSI and start taking notes?

all i ask is if his insurance is paid upWhy does my husband get so freaked out when I watch CSI and start taking notes?
LOL


You made my day!!Why does my husband get so freaked out when I watch CSI and start taking notes?
Ha ha ha. Ahem! Ok let me be frank. If you've ever heard of the movie. A perfect murder you'll get it. He loves you i'm sure. He's just worried that you could probably be fantasising about doing him in and not leaving a trace. It's great to broaden your mind. Great if you're thinking of writing a book though. keep doing it. Just remember to tell him leaving some sort of trace is most likely if he's freaked about his safety.
lol....good one. Though, I hope you know it's fake....all of their evidence falls into place. Detectives in real life are not that lucky. You could probably get away with it for a few years before they suspect a thing if you do it right. Just hypothetically.
He's overly paranoid.


Don't sharpen the knives unless he's out.
He's pretty sure your plotting his unfortunate demise.
Ha. I would ask him where he hid the body...;)
Perhaps he is more intuitive than you give him credit for.
great wife you are,


im sooooo jealous, then again, i have not picked out the color of my casket yet.
That's odd.
your questions make me smile.





wickedly.
that's too funny...
Why does my husband freak out because my favorite show is Snapped? LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment