Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What should my husband be for Halloween?

I'm going as a sexy vampire and I'm not sure what he should go as. I want it to be something I can put together at home. I don't want to have to buy anything. I did buy him fake bit mark tattoos, but I feel like his costume needs more. Any ideas?What should my husband be for Halloween?
http://www.costumeshopper.com/Merchant2/鈥?/a>





I'm sorry. I had to post it.What should my husband be for Halloween?
jesus
I was gonna say douchebag but he probably already is one. He could go as a child molester or male cheerleader.
maybe like a plasma donor or something finny like that
You should get a white T-shirt and then using fabric paint write unnamed horror film victim on it.Then put the bite mark tattoos on him. You know because there's always that first person in horror movies who ends up being killed by the monster first but we normally don't know who they are. I think it would be funny and easy too.
Van Helsing
hey honey,





try these ones:





- pineapple


- pig


- roman god


- jesus


- monk


- tooth fairy


- voldemort


- harry potter


- bob the builder


- spongebob


- a wizard


- a toilet


- cinderella


- king kong


- dog


- elvis


- michael jackson


- teletubbie





hope it helped!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment