Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why does my husband always talk about losing his innocence?

I have known him for 15 years and he is a kind and caring person. But why did he say if he could buy his innocence, he would pay anything to buy it back?Why does my husband always talk about losing his innocence?
That's odd, because people usually use that expression to refer to losing one's virginity (and I assume he's not virgin!).


I think he means the innocense of childhood, when he did not see the evil, the dangers, the many problems in this world--of which there are plenty these days!


However, unless he were to lose his memory, an impossible dream!Why does my husband always talk about losing his innocence?
The world is imploding and it is very frightening to him. He has lost faith in what he was taught as a child. Work hard and be rewarded? nowadays it's work hard get laid off. work hard pay your bills and while you are at it pay your neighbors.


Comfort your husband. He is hurting.
He misses being a kid. I'm only 15 and I wish I was an innosite kid again. Maybe he's getting close to his midlife crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment