Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why does my husband act differently around different people?

Last night I took my husband out for his birthday. We were having a great time with a few friends until his brother showed up. My husband did not act like a friend, boyfriend, or anything. He just ignored me for the rest of the night... I dont understand?Why does my husband act differently around different people?
Everyone reacts and behaves differently when they are around different people





you react one way around your boss.....





another way around strangers.....





another way around friends......





another way around best friends......





another way around family......








some of these may be similar.... but they are still different.Why does my husband act differently around different people?
He was hanging with his brother doing brother stuff. Sweetie, let him be himself without feeling like he has to be up your *** 24/7. He will appreciate you more if you will.





I can guarantee you one thing, he was not ignoring you and knew exactly where you were and what you were doing. All men keep an eye on their women whether they are right there or not.
it's common... like when a football game comes on or something... it falls into that category... there's nthn you can really do..
It was his day. You shouldn't put so much pressure on how much time you are getting with him. He was with his brother and having a good time.
Even though it's not right for him to do that , it's just a guy thing.
macho
  • eye makeup pictures
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment