Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Me and my husband was wanting to adopt a child but ....How do I start? I wish God will just give me a baby.?

I think you need to sit down and look at what you really want for your life together. I wrestled with infertility for 15 years before I finally accepted that maybe I was NOT meant to have children. At that point, I was able to move forward with long term life plans instead of obsessing over trying to fit into society's norms about what we're ';supposed'; to have in our lives.





Good luck, whatever life you live.Me and my husband was wanting to adopt a child but ....How do I start? I wish God will just give me a baby.?
There are lots of ways to apply, but getting an infant is sometimes difficult in the US. That is why so many have left the country to get a baby.





The costs are extreme to adopt from another country.


I can only imagine what you feel ..





I dont know your situation, but have you tried all the avenue's for one of your own?





I will put you on our prayer list for an answer to your situation.


Dont give up .. !Me and my husband was wanting to adopt a child but ....How do I start? I wish God will just give me a baby.?
hi , you dont say why you need to adopt i presume there must be a reason ,? ( you dont have to say ) its just me and my wife tried to have a child together when we first got together and we lost five through egg topics and misscarrages , then when she had the last eggtopic pregnancy they removed her right tube and told us that ivf was the only way as the left one was totally shot to pieces , BUT THEN SHE FELL PREGNANT A MONTH LATER AND NOW OUR SON IS NEARLY NINE SO THER IS HOPE FOR EVERY ONE


god bless you all


tj and tracy uk
precious.org is where I started. We now have a beautiful little boy who is having his 4th birthday this weekend.....his FIRST ONE with us as his forever family.





God Bless
visit your state agency and like catholic social services dont wit till your too old hunny if your more middle age n younger you have proof that you r having trouble getting pg then you will be able to get and infant even now older kids n toddlers are plenty good luck hunny dont wait ~~~~~~
First you need to decide if you want an infant or if you want an older child, then try to decide if you can handle one that has special needs or not. Next pick a country or stay in the USA. Check out www.adoption.com as they have lots of links to various programs and information. If you are chosing a foreign adoption, then start at the government web sites to read about each country, time frames, number of visits required, etc. Its a lot to research so keep notes on everything until you finally come to a decision. Adoption. com also has a list of adoption professionals by state. Adoptive Families Magazine also has a list of agency's and what they are licensed for in each state. Good luck.
Adopting is great...my family does foster care and I already know I will adopt children in addition to having some of my own ( I want a big family).





There are lots of private adoption agencies - those are the places that people say they have difficulty from. How old are you looking for? There are lots of older children - contact the Department of Social Children, as well as infants. Get your name on every list you can. ';Normal'; infants are hard to find in DSS - 2 of my adopted little sisters were drug babies - one is becoming a normal 5 year old and the other is just turning one, and has HIV.





Consider posting on websites like craigslist and the newspaper. ASK around - visit a 'planned parenthood'-type place and see if they know of any girls looking into adoption. Expect for the process to take 1 - 2 years, or more depending on your situation. -- Try new things that other people have not - advertise on your clothing - a friend of the family got a shirt made that said -


are you PREGNANT thinking about ADOPTION? We are looking to ADOPT. Call XXX-XXX-XXXX we will respect your PRIVACY





Good Luck!
  • bloom-
  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment