Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Should your husband delete a friend from your profile who said you looked hot in a picture?

I'm a little frustrated because my husband deleted one of my friends (a past mentor, who's a guy) from my online profile. The guy commented on one of my pictures that I looked hot. I didn't think it was a big deal, but my husband said he's inappropriate to have as a friend.Should your husband delete a friend from your profile who said you looked hot in a picture?
THAT WAS UR PAGE HE SHOULDNT OF DONE IT U SHOULD GO DELETE 1 OF HIS .. IF HE HAS A PAGE.. I BET HE WOULD FLIP RIGHT OUT..Should your husband delete a friend from your profile who said you looked hot in a picture?
Sounds like your husband may be a bit jealous. I don't think adding to this fire would be a wise move.


Have a talk with him and see if he can understand the nature of your relationship with this ';mentor';. If he can come to understand that the mentor is not a threat to him, that would probably be the best first step - before you add him back to you list.


Otherwise, this could become a major issue for you both.


Good luck with it.
You should just show him by backing up his suspicions and take care of your friend...and then add him back to your page...It's your page, delete his to get even and take ';care'; of your friend to get even!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment