Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is there any wife out there that feels her husband deserves everything she does?

I have a sneaking suspicion that no matter what the husband does, the wife thinks he's not doing enough.


Is there any wife out there that feels her husband deserves everything she does?
Yes I do..We have been married 25 years and my husband deserves everything I do for him. He has always taken care of me and I try to do the same for him.. Is there any wife out there that feels her husband deserves everything she does?
I'm not married, nor do I have a boyfriend.. But I do love someone.


But my point..


I think when in marriage, there should be equal love. If I was married, Of course I would feel that my husband should deserves everything i do. To me, if my husband did something for me, I would feel like the most lucky person to have a guy like him.
i feel that way sometimes but then i realize that being there for me so much is awesome and that not everyone would be willing to put up with so much.. i am pregnant and he takes good care of me and most guys usually cheat hes here making sure im ok and loving me! =)
That is the sign you are married to a selfish *****.





Final test is do you go down on her and she doesn't go down on you.






YES I do. My husband is the ultimate sweet heart...he does alot for me and my son...he always tries to do his best and he deserves all the good things I do for him.
I think my partner deserves everything I do for him cause he does everything for me,
Your suspicions are right in some cases. I never think my husband does enough. But then again I guess watching TV all night is probably very strenuous.
99 percent of marriages end in divorce because. the husbands aren't doing what there wives wants them to do. those sexy cute little selfish things. true man can't live with them and visa verse.
no I think i deserve a whole lot more
i think my fiance does too much for me, have done for the whole 7 years we've been together
  • bloom-
  • top makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment