Sunday, August 22, 2010

How much did you spend on Christmas presents for your husband?

Ladies, I am wondering how much you usually spend on your husband's gifts? How much did you spend this year? I spent around $800.How much did you spend on Christmas presents for your husband?
30. for steel tipped darts, that's all he wanted and he's lucky i din't throw them at him- [he left us] but i gave them from our son. Our son is all happy about it.How much did you spend on Christmas presents for your husband?
Why is it always about the dollar sign? I use to spend a lot at Christmas time and then had to pay for it the whole next year. That's a very bad ideal. I stopped putting things on credit so if I don't have the money in pocket, I don't buy. I got him what he wanted and that's all that matters. I knew I didn't have but X amount of cash so that's what I spent. Never borrow from Peter to pay Paul!
We don't usually buy anything for one another until after Christmas if we buy at all. His birthday is on New Year's Eve and we'll sometimes buy then. We pretty much treat ourselves to what we want throughout the year which works out nicely for us. We used to stress about Christmas and Bday's but we paid off our credit cards and other debt this past year and we just buy as we go.
I didn't spend a thing on my husband this year. Our budget didn't have much budge this Christmas so we agreed not to. This left us more money to spend on the kids and our new grandbaby. Neither one of us missed it much. We know that we love each other - it doesn't require gifts.
Well I spent around 400..I bought him a new Nikon camera. He is in the navy and goes on deployments on his boat, so it's a great gift for when he stops in port in all the different countries! He got me a 300 spa giftcard though so we are even :).
not much only 25 dollars but he got lots of nice things for himself.. he is very picky and no fun to buy for..he was happy with his little gift..


he was happy to have his girls home from school and to watch old movies and sit in front of the fire, and cook all day..
I spend 拢100 on his main present. He is a huge Pink Floyd Fan so I bought him the oh by the way - box set. All Pink Floyd's albums in one box set! He has much of the music but he was over the moon to have it all in one set and cant stop listening to it!
This year was a little tough but I spent about $200.00 I got him a few things he really needed and a few things that I thought he would like!! It's not about how much you spend but the thought behind the gift!!!
Usually around a thousand bucks...this year a little more, he had found a surfboard I knew that he wanted so I had it specialized and mailed to us.
I bought my husband beautiful panties for me. He bought me chocolate and perfume. We have three daughters which we spent $1000.00. Our gifts are priceless and memorable as they last through out the year.
This year I got him a movie he wanted, headphone covers that he needed, and a love letter written from my heart. He told me that the best thing he got this Christmas was the letter!!!!
We agreed ahead of time not to spend more than $75 on each other. We have 5 kids with spouses and 5 grandchildren so it gets a little costly. Everyone was happy even though we scaled way back.
I spent about $150. We always try to get something thoughtful for one another while being reasonable. He was very happy with what I got him.
We got some extra money this year so we splurged and he bought an xbox 360. So around $300
Not much.. he spent over 7 grand on his gambling last 2 months.
$205.99
Zip we have a life
I spent about $900. on my husband.
Not much. We're in the process of buying a house and need to save all the money we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment