Friday, August 20, 2010

I believe my husband is cheating and has locked our cell phone account so I can no longer go online and view?

My husband and I have a shared cell phone account. He has the primary phone number. I have the secondary. I believe he is having an affair but cannot prove it. He has put a lock on our cell phone account online so I cannot access our account. How can I go about getting back into our account. What are my rights? My cell phone is on the same account. How is this fair?I believe my husband is cheating and has locked our cell phone account so I can no longer go online and view?
Just Run up the Cell Phone Bill and tell him that Until He Gets over His Power Trip your going to Keep doing it.


Sometimes the way to deal with Childish Behavior is to get down on that level with them So They can see how sad they are acting.I believe my husband is cheating and has locked our cell phone account so I can no longer go online and view?
I can access my account using my number which is not the primary phone on the account. I just set up a log in with my cell phone provider and all the phones on my account are listed under that log in. When I sign on I put in my number (again, not the primary number) and my password and I'm in w/access to everyone else's numbers that are on my plan. You may need some info. to set up the log in though, and I'm with AT%26amp;T.
There is really no way that you can get around this situation since he is the primary account holder just





CONFRONT HIM





Ask him if he is cheating. If he denies it, ask him why there is a lock on the phone account if there is nothing to hide? It seems like there is something to hide so you already have some evidence that he is infact cheating!


Confrontation is the best way to get things out in the open.





It is about time that he speaks up!
Has he put a 'lock' on your 'account', or on YOUR computer 'access' to the account? There ARE ways to DO it!





';I'; am not going to 'give-away' TRADE 'Secrets'. (I'm not sure, without more details, that I could pursue your 'case' at this time!) But, I 'will' GIVE you some 'options':





1) Talk to your cell-phone provider, and tell them you want to review the calls that YOU made.... If YOU are ON the account, YOU should be able to get a 'record' or YOUR calls...(you might be surprised at what you get!!!!!!!!!!)





2) WHO 'PAYS' you 'cell-phone' bill??? (Lot's of reasons / leads for me to ask this!)





3) Hire a P.I.!





Good LUCK!
Ok, that's crappy. But I know that at our cell phone store, you either have to be the account holder or an authorized user to make any changes on the account. But if you call the 800 customer service number, you can probably tell them you accidentally locked out ur account. They can usually reset it so you can re-register account online and view everything. Keep in mind though that if you call customer service, you will have to verify some info on the account... for example, the last four digits of the account holders social security number. I hope this helps and best of luck to you ;)
You have every right to see this account. Ask your husband to unlock it. If he doesn't, tell him how you feel. Be prepared that he won't. But if he loves you he will. If he doesn't you need to ask yourself, can I be in a relationship where someone will not respect my rights? Get some counseling for yourself and for each other. If he won't go to counseling than you shouldn't stay together. Tell him where you stand and that you need some space in your marriage to figure out what you are going to do. Keep your head straight and refrain from being intimate with him until you understand what it is you want to do. Good Luck.
Sorry but you are SOL unless your name is on the account and you are authorized to make changes to the account that is the only way. Sorry!
wow that sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment