Sunday, August 22, 2010

What are some good songs about a women missing her husband while he's overseas?

My husband is going to Korea in a couple of weeks and is in MO right now getting ready and I'm missing him like crazy already. I would love to know of some songs that are about a women missing her husband while he is overseas. Thanks.What are some good songs about a women missing her husband while he's overseas?
I don't know what kind of music you both listen to.


These are 80's soft rock songs?


1) Richard Marx- I will be right here waiting for you.


2) Orleans- Still the one.


3) Pablo Cruise-Love will find a way.


4) Ambrosia- How much I feel.


5) Ambrosia-Biggest part of me


6) Seals and Crofts-Get closer to me.


7) Heart- Listen to your heart.


8) Little River Band- Lady


Hope this helps.What are some good songs about a women missing her husband while he's overseas?
I know you have selected your answer but shedasiy has a song called come home soon that alot of the spouses on our bae listin to all the time while their spouse is deployed. it was written just for us.

Report Abuse



';Smile'; by the String Cheese Incident


A little different but the same premise. Its about a guy on the road who misses his wife.


Check it out, its a good one. Find a live version of it.
';I miss you'; by Inkubus (I misspelled the band name)


';Angel baby'; -Oldie. Forgot the artist
The Hills of Athenry- various Irish artists


Lock-Keeper, by Stan Rogers
';when your gone'; by avril lavigne


and this one is in spanish its ';en cambio no'; by laura pausini

No comments:

Post a Comment