Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When Football Season Rolls Around, How Can I get My husband to watch it with me?

OMG! I really love football. I love playing it in real life too. I have a really mean punt but I have to be barefooted to kick the ball far. Anywayz, my husband has never really taken an interest in football. And I would really like to get him into watching it with me. How do I go about doing that? Thanks for replies!When Football Season Rolls Around, How Can I get My husband to watch it with me?
Wow that's amazing. Anytime their is a woman who loves football it's beautiful thing. I taught my sister how to throw a football and now she can throw a 20 yard spiral in a skirt.





Try to find something he likes and see if you can link it to football. If it's beer, food, behind the scenes with the technical crew hell even the cheerleaders(not so much them) just try to tie it in together. Try to start him off in college football. Pick a school from his hometown and watch the games or even go to one. With all of the pageantry of college football it's hard for anyone not to like it. Gamble or make bets with each other for random things. So if his hometown team wins you will do the yard work or make his favorite dish or whatever you want to wager (and vice or versa) to make it exciting for him to pay attention to it. Also try to watch something he likes so that way you show interest to things he may like. Cook some good foods and make some drinks to make it a big event that way he will look forward to watching football with you.





Best of luck. What a shame that you have to ask this question.When Football Season Rolls Around, How Can I get My husband to watch it with me?
What does he watch, old reruns of the original Doctor Who? Any male who calls himself a MAN and doesn't watch football is only fooling the person in the mirror. I run across these so-called 'MEN' who don't watch sports unless its male figure skating or some other abomination that has the absolute audacity to call itself a sport. Shame on these males and let them be banished to the furthest ends of the earth where the only channels are The Lifetime Network, Oxygen, and ESPN until they find some type of testicular fortitude.
Have a little pre-game ';game'; in the yard and let him tackle you.





Make some great game-food. Nachos. Chili. Pizza. Bee-ah.





During the game explain some of the plays to him, why your team chose the play, or why a certain situation calls for a certain play.





After the game, show him you appreciate the effort, by doing something he likes to do.





Good luck. Can't believe you have to ask a grown man to watch football with you.
Wow, that is all I can say wow....if I could get my GF to liking football that would be so kick, but I've never heard of a woman trying to get a ';man'; into watching football. Girl, I would watch football with you so fast, because that's my passion along with music, how can you not watch football lol. DO this though, sit down and talk to him, ask him please watch just ONE game with me, ask him. Sit down in the chair and turn the game on and get into it, when he sees you really have passion for the American Game we all so love so much, maybe he'll see this as a time to spend more time with you if you don't spend that much time with each other, make it a habit of you and your husband to sit down with each other and watch one game a week, if that's all he wants, you got a game with him, if not, just keep trying, but do not sell yourself short. You know his interests, maybe you need to do something with him as well, if he sees you are doing something that he enjoys doing, maybe he will join a game of football with you as well. Hope I helped and good luck with teaching your man how to watch football hehe.
take part in something that he likes and ask him to return the favor. i didnt like football but my girl is a huge college fan and i had no choice. makes sure he watches the first few games of the season. it's like watching the beginning of a movie, you have no choice but to finish and wonder what happens to the hero. if he has a problem with the dumb jock mentality, there's nothing you can do, just drop it.
try to get him to pay attention and he might like it, if not it is his loss, you can't force somebody to like something, even if football is the greatest game on earth he might just be different, unique.
the only thing i can think of is maybe hes more into college football. Ive got a friend that doesnt really prefer the NFL but loves college football.


P.S. - Make him choose a team to root for 1st before you watch a game
tell him if he watches football with u u will make time for stuff he enjoys like going to the mall or u guys could go get your hair done some afternoon. tell him how passionate u are about football and im sure he would love to watch it with you
wow you sound like a great woman. and your husband sounds like a wimp. kick his butt until he watches with you. Pro Football is the best sport in the world!
***** slap him, dump ice water on his head, and tell him to wake up and grow a pair. repeat steps 1, 2, and 3 as many times as necessary.
a man who doesn't like football? Thats just un-american.Crazy.Good luck though.
haha see answers by tim, ihateschool and cmow5!








haha those guys are hilarious. also i strongly agree with them.
Get a divorce and find a real man!!!
wear a sexy cheer leader outfit tell him tro beat somethin FUN u know play strip football if one team score his come off if the other ur come off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Marry me!
handcuff that bizatch to the fuc ken couch and punch him in the balls till he starts watching it
Get him to a doctor fast!


His testicles haven't dropped yet!
Make bets for sexual favors...that's what me and my husband do.
well. tell him. real men like football?





--p.s. go cowboys!!!
Dump him, and get with me
Give him an ultimatum...watch football or your gettin a new man...
WHAT!!!.. is he a commie for not liking football.. what kind of a man is he...lol
you cach hold your partner with your talent, offer to him verity


food and other........ok?
he doesn't like football? are you sure you married a man?
Wow...a man that dosen't like football....whimp....watch it ur damn self and let him go play tennis or somin....
Why would try to force something so horrible onto anyone, especially someone you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment