Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is something special I could do for my husband?

For the past few days I've been in a mood. I've been kind of grumpy, so I want to do something special for my husband. Not sexual or cooking him dinner, but another idea. What special thing could I do?What is something special I could do for my husband?
you could give him a massage or you two could watch a movie together, even going dancing together may be fun if that's what you two enjoy.What is something special I could do for my husband?
Just tell him that you know you`ve been hard to live with these past few days- and that you love him so much for understanding your fears and foibles. Then ask him what treat you could give him/ do for him to give thanks for his loving you in spite of it and show how much you love him back.
Take him on a date. You drive, you pay, dress nicer than usual, make it special. And honestly sex at the end will make him forget anything negative you have done in the days before. You could probably start there and save yourself some money. LOL But I understand the need to want to do something special when you think you have hurt him.





Good Luck
u could od many things mam, first don't think like a woman, think like a man....i am usre there may be many request by ur husband...that u dont pay attention to....u may given him....every man or woman has a love language...talk in his love language....they could be


appreciation


acts of services


giving gifts


physical touch


or quality time


what is his...find out....and giv him what he wants....and now what u want to receive or give him
give him 拢100 beer money and tell him....





';go out with your mates and i dont mind what time you come back in';





;-)





edit - sorry but i cant help but think some of these answers are what YOU would enjoy doing girls....
get a picnic and go watch the sunset..





maybe you guys should just go the movies. Yeah i no its boring but time is the best gift you can give someone ? Or go to a concert ..
Felatio, no better answer

No comments:

Post a Comment