Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is a husband having a very harry back & stomach like a caveman a turn off to a wife?

I have a very harry back, stomach, chest, like a caveman. My wife says it is disgusting but i am to lazy to shave. Is it really that much of a turn off? Is a husband having a very harry back %26amp; stomach like a caveman a turn off to a wife?
Doesn't seem to bother my wife. She will even sometimes run her fingers through my chest hair during and after sex. She makes fun of me for it sometimes, but it's all in good fun.Is a husband having a very harry back %26amp; stomach like a caveman a turn off to a wife?
What if your wife decided to go All Naturale and decided she was too lazy to shave 'down there' or her legs or her pits for that matter..... would that be a turn off to you?



I'm there myself dude and I'm going to stay that way. I was that way when we got together. She likes her love bear! Never shave either. It's hell growing back.
Personally I say wax the back! Its a turnoff!
Go wax. I'm sure your wife ';keeps up';. If she doesn't like it, help her out.
Can't WAIT to see what girlyman/manlygirl does with *this* one.
a big turn on-i do however wax my hubbie's back per his request
ewwwww go get hair remoer dude

No comments:

Post a Comment