Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why does my husband sometimes get nauseous after sex?

He does have a bit of a high blood pressure but we are only in our early twenties. This time he actually threw up. Should I be worried?Why does my husband sometimes get nauseous after sex?
the things that come to mind are





Really rough 20 year old sex.. I had to put this in because some of the things my wife and I did ----- whew!.. I actually have gotten ';racked'; a couple of times during it but if he had taken a hit to the balls, he would have noticed.





Blood pressure - hyperstatic BP specifically where the combination of going from horizontal to vertical drop his BP after the sex raises it.





Twisted testical - Any pain in the testicles after sex? This can be very serious so be careful but I (being a bit of a moron) had this once and untwisted it myself. I immediately felt better Once the pressure was relieved. if you think it is this, go to a DR.





I recommend going to one anyway. Not to scare since I don't think his problem is this but a lot of people have heartm stroke, anyurism and other problems that show up during sex.. Think about how good of a workout sex is (when done properly ;-) ) and with any workout, you consult a Dr to make sure your ok to do it.Why does my husband sometimes get nauseous after sex?
well not to alarm u but sometimes that isnt a good thing, i would ask him if he has any family members with heart condions or defects in thier heart ect.. it would be better for him to do that before something happens in the middle or after u guys are done .. u know what i mean
Well If You Never Had Sex For A Long Time It Could Response Negative Heart Pulse Because You Need To Build Up Your Stamina And Not Taking It To A New Level Really You Have To Take It Slow, Calm Down And Not Hyperventilate And Start Passing Out. These Effects Could Cause A Bad Sex Life For Your Marriage.
SOMETIMES WE OVER WORK OUR BODIES. DURING SEX A GUY CAN DO A THOUSAND REPS. TRY DOING THAT WHILE JUST EXERCISING. WE DONT FEEL THE PAIN OF WORKING OUT WHEN WE ARE TRYING TO REACH ORGASM. HELP YOUR HUBBY BY DOING THE WORK NEXT TIME. I BET HE WONT FEEL SICK NEXT TIME.
Either make adjustments in his lifestyle or see a medical doctor for evaluation.





Lifestyle changes: No smoking, no beer/ale, no booze, no drugs, no junk food, no fast food garbage %26amp; no sugary sweet soda's.
climax can cause a valsalvic like event.





Sometimes when kids poop they throw up.





He should see a doctor, but I am pretty sure it is either related to the high blood preassure or stress.
He should see a doctor about that.
sounds like he needs to hit the gym, even walking will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment