Sunday, August 22, 2010

How long before I can have a life with my husband and see that bitchs face?

My husband had an affair last year. And now every time I am with him, all I can see is her ugly face. How long does it take to overcome this? Anyone know?How long before I can have a life with my husband and see that bitchs face?
I went through a similiar thing...I am still getting over it and don't think that I will. The trust and bond is gone. Maybe he can see the error of his ways if he truly understand why he did what he did. Good luck..not working out real good on this end...I just caught him having long cell phone conversations with different women...even if he did not do anything physically with them...he still lied to his wife...again and again and has a history of cheating so the trust is never there. I stayed for the kids. Good luckHow long before I can have a life with my husband and see that bitchs face?
You are giving away your power way too much. You must decide. Do you want to live in the moment or live in the past. Do you want to let her into your bedroom/your head/your life every time you are intimate? Because that is what you are doing. Don't let her in your head again. Enjoy the present as much as possible. That is all we have.
I can understand how this must be for you; You have taken him back, he wants to be with you and I am sure he regrets the affair now.


She most likely enjoys doing this with married men, I know a few women like that, men are so weak! It was the thrill for him more than the actual woman that mattered at the time.


Try realizing that you won the day %26amp; you keep the man, time will help!
ittakes a very long time, I have been married for 10+ yrs and I am going through the same garbabge.You don't trust them no matter what they say or do. It's very heartbreaking when this happens and makes you feel very angry. If you love him truly it will work out but he has to be true to you.
All situations are unique... you should go talk to someone about this. Insist that he go, too. If he won't, then he doesn't really want to help you ';overcome'; it, Sweetie.





Sorry you're feeling like this, Honey...


xoxoxo
You have a major issue, you cannot let it go. You must learn to forgive and forget it in order to move on with your marriage. Seek some help. Its been a whole year now..
You shouldn't be angry at her ';ugly face'; you should have kicked your husband to the curb a year ago, it's not her fault, it's his.
get counseling..
whyd u take him back idiot.
I'm not sure it ever goes away...if you love him try work through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment